Tuesday, January 5, 2010

'Fish Tank' Trailer

Andrea Arnold's acclaimed drama Fish Tank has received another trailer. The buzz on this film has been steadily positive ever since it took home the Jury Prize at 2009's Cannes Film Festival. Katie Jarvis stars as the 15-year-old Mia, whose life is suddenly altered when she's introduced to her mother's fantastic new boyfriend Connor, played by the terrific Michael Fassbender (Hunger, Inglourious Basterds). Give the embed version below a watch, or feel free to head over to Apple and watch it in HD.




2 comments:

filmgeek said...

This is where my being English comes in handy. I've already seen it :p Andrea Arnold is an amazing director although her films are incredibly hard-going at times. Definitely give it a go when it's released.

Danny King said...

@ filmgeek: I'm so jealous right now! I got a feel for Arnold's "hard-going" tendency from the trailer, which definitely peaked my interest. Thanks for your input, I'll be sure to check this one out as soon as it opens up near me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails