Wednesday, March 31, 2010

'The Greatest' Trailer

Yesterday, I finally had the chance to see A Prophet, and before the film started, I was intrigued by a trailer for a film called The Greatest. For the most part, I was interested because even though this is a film with several big names, I had never heard of it before. It is the directorial debut of Shana Feste, but the project's more recognizable names include Carey Mulligan, Pierce Brosnan, Susan Sarandon, and Aaron Johnson.


Although I didn't particularly love either The Ghost Writer or Remember Me, I did admire Brosnan's performances in both of those films, and his 2010 run seems to be getting better and better with the upcoming limited release of this film on April 2. The premise, for all intents and purposes, is highly melodramatic, and I have no idea how the film will turn out; but I think the trailer is worth a watch, mostly for the performances.


Please weigh in below with any additional information you may have on this film. For some reason, I just seem to be in the dark on this one.




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails