Monday, March 1, 2010

Impressive Trailer For 'Cyrus'

I went out to see Roman Polanski's The Ghost Writer yesterday, and before the film started, I was very impressed by the trailer for this film. Cyrus, the new comedy from Jay and Mark Duplass, has been declared a Sundance favorite, and if it's anything like this trailer below, I can certainly see why.


John C. Reilly stars as John, a recently divorced loner who finds new life when he meets the the woman of his dreams, Molly (the lovely Marisa Tomei). When things finally seem like they are looking up, John meets Molly's disturbed son Cyrus (Jonah Hill). The film also stars Catherine Keener (Where the Wild Things Are) as a close friend of John's.


Give the trailer a watch below, and I'm sure you'll be just as excited as I am. 



blog comments powered by Disqus
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails