Darren Aronofksy has had an on-again, off-again blog that started back in 2007 and was seldom updated in the time since then. However, he has already posted two updates this month discussing the editing process of Black Swan, and it seems that he plans to continue updating the website in the coming weeks.


You can find his blog by clicking here. I think it is worth a daily check, even if the articles are not that detailed (who can blame him?). Of course, being a big Aronofksy fan, I am a bit biased, but considering the terrific films he has made thus far, I have to think there are a lot of Aronofsky fans out there who would certainly enjoy reading his website.


In other related territory, director Anton Corbijn has updated his blog with a new George Clooney production still for his upcoming thriller The American, and even though I have not seen his critically-acclaimed debut Control, this is still a film I am very excited for.


If any of you know of any other similar blogs that are out there, feel free to link up in the comments section. I'm sure there are many people like myself who would enjoy reading them. 

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails