Sunday, April 4, 2010

Heath Ledger's 31st

A special actor was born on April 4, 1979. Today, Heath Ledger would have been 31, and I'm sure he would have had a couple more great performances under his belt alongside Brokeback Mountain and The Dark Knight. I am ashamed to admit that I still have a few Ledger films to catch up on (The Patriot, Ned Kelly, and a couple others), but I am eager to do so.



I recently read Heath: A Family's Tale, Janet Fife-Yeomans' endearing tribute to the actor, and I sincerely recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about Ledger's family, his friends, and the singular passion and talent he had for his craft.



If I were to add anything else, it would most likely come off as repetitive and clichéd. I'd just like to share a few of my favorite Ledger clips below (courtesy of Movie Clips), and let the remarkable work speak for itself.











blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails