The early promotions for David Fincher's The Social Network have me very interested. There was a poster released a few days ago, and the newly-discovered teaser trailer (embedded below, courtesy of Mashable) plays visually off of that poster, adding various bits of dialogue along the way. I think it is the dark tone that has me most curious. I wasn't sure whether this Aaron Sorkin-scripted film was going to have comedic undertones to it or not, and although it still may, everything so far suggests that the darkness will be more pervasive.


The film stars Jesse Eisenberg (Solitary Man), Andrew Garfield (Never Let Me Go), Justin Timberlake, and Rashida Jones. It is set to be released on October 1st.


4 comments:

Emily said...

I looooove Andrew Garfield. And Facebook.

Danny King said...

@ Emily: I'm eager to see him in "Never Let Me Go."

CMrok93 said...

Lets just hope Eisenberg can act his ass off on this one!

Danny King said...

@ CMrok93: Ha! It should be a good test for him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails