Saturday, July 24, 2010

The King Bulletin Has Moved


Those who have been following The King Bulletin for a while are probably aware that I have been working on redesigning my website. Well, thanks to the help of Alex Haas and Teddy Blass (who run the Nolan Fans website), I am happy to announce that although the process is not completely finished, I will only update my new website from now on. In no way does this mean I am abandoning the Blogger community. I will continue to follow the great blogs that I currently read, and hopefully find some new ones along the way.

My first complete post over at the new website is my Inception review (http://thekingbulletin.com/2010/07/22/movie-review-inception-2010-4-stars/). I have added a star rating at the top, which is something I plan to do for all of reviews, past and present. Other features of the new website include the Forums (http://thekingbulletin.com/forums/). While there are still room for comments on each individual post, I plan to use the Forums for more "spoiler-ish" discussion. I haven't added any topics yet, but please head over to the Forums link above and create a profile for yourself. Hopefully we can begin discussions soon.

I don't think there's much else to say for now other than I hope to see all of you over at my new website. As always, thanks for your support, and if you have any comments/suggestions, don't hesitate to share them.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails